CP-1262HST - HDMI to PC/Component Converter with Audio Box
HDMI/DVI Signal Format Converters
This converter box is designed to convert a HD signal to Analog PC or SD/HD timings. It enables you to convert HDMI sources to any analog PC timing for PC monitor, Projector or TV. Its high bandwidth capability supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions.
- HDMI v1.2 and DVI v1.0 compliant
- Supports HDMI input and Analog PC or SD/HD output
- Supports output selection between YPbPr and RGBHV
- Supports input/output resolution as below:
- PC: 640x480 = VGA@60, 72, 75, 85, 800x600 = SVGA@56, 60, 72, 75, 85, 1024x768 = XGA@60, 70, 75, 85, 1152x864 = MAC@70, 75, 85, 1280x768 = WXGA@60RB, 60, 1280x800 = WXGA@60RB, 60, 75, 1280x960 = @60, 85, 1280x1024 = SXGA@60, 75, 85, 1366x768 = WXGA@60RB, 60, 1440x1050 = @60RB, 60, 1440x900 = WXGA@60RB, 60, 75, 1600x1200 = UXGA@60, 1680x1050 = WSXGA+@60RB, 60, 1920x1200 = WUXGA@60RB
- HD: 480i@60, 480p@60, 576i@50, 576p@50, 720p@50, 720p@60, 1080i@50, 1080i@60, 1080p@24, 1080p@50, 1080p@60
- HDMI input support 8-bits without Deep Color support
- HDMI input compatible with DVI format when using HDMI to DVI adaptor
- HDMI audio input support LPCM 2CH and sampling rate support from 32KHz to 192KHz
- Component output support tri-level sync and output support 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Audio output support stereo R/L
- Built in EDID
- Note: This product does not process HDCP input. When receiving content that has HDCP encryption there will be no video & audio output.