CP-1283HDT - 2 x HDMI in, 1 x Component out + L/R out
HDMI/DVI Signal Format Converters
The Dual HDMI to HD Component Converter from Cypress Technology is an HDMI to component (YPbPr) converter with audio output. It allows you to switch between 2 HDMI sources and convert it to component and analog audio (L/R) or digital audio (Coaxial) output at the same time. It supports high definition up to 1080p, and output resolution follows input.
The Dual HDMI to HD Component Converter from Cypress Technology has a number of useful applications such as;
- HDMI or DVI (with converter cable) signal display on analog display
- HDMI audio signal output to digital or analog audio speaker
- Converting HDMI signal to analog signal
- Does Not Support HDCP encrypted Video signals. If HDCP in signal, no Video or Audio is output.
- Output Resolution follows Input resolution eg HDMI 720p in = Component HD 720p out
- HDMI v1.3 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Supports 2 HDMI inputs and 2 audio (coaxial, L/R) output
- HDMI input support 8/10/12 bits, component output support 8 bits
- HDMI input compatible with DVI format when using HDMI to DVI adaptor
- HDMI audio input support LPCM 2CH and sampling rate support from 32KHz to 192KHz
- Component output support tri-level sync for 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Built-in EDID