CA-DVI100R - DVI over CAT5 Receiver Box at 100m
CAT5e/6/7, Optical Fibre, Co-Axial Cable Products
The DVI transmitter and receiver over CAT5 from Cypress Technology is a pair of extenders for DVI signals (up to 100 meters long). Not only can this device transfer the HD image signal but also the analog/digital audio signal with coaxial and L/R audio port. This extender from Cypress Technology is perfect for extending high resolution digital display with crystal clear images over low cost CAT5 solution.
The DVI transmitter and receiver over CAT5 from Cypress Technology has a number of great applications such as;
- For long distance DVI source display in a separate room or class.
- For long distance digital and analog sounds transferring up to 100M long.
- Any PC source equipment with output DVI connector.
- HDMI 1.2, and DVI 1.0 compliant.
- Supports Equalizer and Gain adjustment.
- Supports high definition input up to 1080P/WUXGA, output resolution follows input.
- Easy to install and to operate.
- Connect CAT 5 back to DVI without signal loss after 100 meter's transmission.
- Not compatible with HDCP Source.
- Built-in EDID at transmitter.
- Supports both external Coaxial and Stereo Sound.