CAC-TX-RX - Active Connect Multimedia Transmitter and Receiver Box
CAT5e/6/7, Optical Fibre, Co-Axial Cable Products
The Active Connect Multimedia Transmitter and Receiver Box from Cypress Technology is a useful device for long distance display as well as connecting your devices to your HDMI display. This device allows distance range up to 100M at 1080p/8bit. Furthermore, Active Connect Multimedia Transmitter and Receiver Box's digital transmit format makes no delay or image loss.
The Active Connect Multimedia Transmitter and Receiver Box from Cypress Technology has a variety of uses such as;
- Supporting long distance HDMI application.
- Enable high bandwidth communication over loss media.
- Designed to equalize and restore signals receiver over 75Ωcoaxial cable.
- Simply connect the source to the Transmitter unit, over RGBHV coaxial cable and to the Receiver unit, then HDMI output to the display.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3 and DVI 1.1.
- Higher data rates enabling new features and applications.
- New and improved color gamut (i.e. deep color xvYCC).
- HD audio (8 channel audio support).
- High Resolutions from PC (640~480) to WUXGA (1920 x 1200).
- HDTV resolutions from 480I~1080P/12 bit.
- Built in Consumer electronics control (CEC).
- Supports Deep Color.
- The RG6 type 75 Ω coaxial cables can run up to 100m at 10.8Gb/s.
- HDMI 5 COAX RX power setting (externally/internally).
- Supports seamless for VESA DDC, CEC and Hot Plug Detect (HPD).
- Supports xvYCC.
- Easy to install and to operate.
- Gigabit digital transport needs: