CDVI-301 - DVI over one CAT6 Extender
CAT5e/6/7, Optical Fibre, Co-Axial Cable Products
The DVI-D Transmitter and Receiver over One CAT6 from Cypress Technology is an intelligent device for extending your DVI-D signal over long distances to a compatible display. Instead of searching for lengthy DVI cables, your existing CAT6 cables can be utilised to perform advanced functions, along with a bandwidth up to 2.25Gbps per channel.
Furthermore, the DVI-D Transmitter and Receiver over One CAT6 from Cypress Technology receives power through its USB connection, while the Receiver is powered by the Cat6 connection, which makes installing and powering the Transmitter and Receiver more convenient. These Cypress devices are hardware based with fast and easy installations and are perfectly suited for common PC and notebook uses.
- Supports digital video formats up to 36 bits
- Supports high definition input/output up to 1080p/WUXGA
- Uses one CAT6 cable for data/DDC transmission
- Equalizes and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting it in optimal quality
- DVI Cable testing showed that with 1080p 8bit resolution, input or output devices can run up to 15 meters away and with 1080p12bit resolution it can run up to 10 meters away
- When transmitting a signal in 1080p 8bit resolution the CAT6 operating distance is 40 meters, and when the signal is in 12bit resolution the CAT6 operating distance is 15 meters
- Powered by USB over CAT6 cable to Receiver side
- When operating over long distances, the receiver side can be connected with its power supply in order to enhance performance.