CH-103RX - CAT6 to HDMI Receiver
CAT5e/6/7, Optical Fibre, Co-Axial Cable Products
The CAT6 to HDMI Receiver from Cypress Technology is the Receiver (Rx) unit of CAT6 to HDMI Solution that can receive the digital signal through CAT-6 cables. It is compatible with HDMI v1.3 specifications, a cutting-edge technology which defines the support to transfer Deep Color Video(12 bits/color) and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) Digital audio, with a bandwidth up to 225MHz. The installation of CAT6 to HDMI is quick and easy, simply place the receiver side next to your display, and place the HDMI to CAT6 transmitter side next to your source, then with all the cable connected up, you are ready to enjoy.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI1.1 compliant.
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 36 bits (12bits/color) and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) Digital audio.
- Supports equalization and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting them with optimal quality regardless of the incoming signal quality.
- Supports CAT-6 cables of variable types.
- Supports high definition resolution, the cable distance test with 1080p/8bits resolution the Input/Output source can run up to 45/15 meters. If 1080p/12bits resolution the Input/Output source can run up to 15/15 meters.
- Supports CEC bypass.
- Supports xvYCC.