CH-1103RX - CAT6 to HDMI Receiver
CAT5e/6/7, Optical Fibre, Co-Axial Cable Products
The CAT6 to HDMI Receiver from Cypress Technology acquires digital signals through CAT6 cables. HDMI v1.3 video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio, with a tremendous bandwidth of 225MHz. The installation of the CAT6 to HDMI Receiver from Cypress Technology couldn't be easier, simply place the receiver beside your CAT6 transmitter unit, then place the CAT6 to HDMI receiver next to your display, connect all the necessary cables and enjoy.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI1.1 standards.
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Color at up to 36 bits(12bits/color)
- Supports new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio.
- Various types of CAT-6 cables supported.
- Equalizes and recovers any incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting it in flawless quality
- Supports high definition resolution
- With 1080p/8bits resolution the Input/Output source can be up to 15/15 meters away
- With 1080p/12bits resolution the Input/Output source can run up to 45/15 meters.
- Power is provided through the HDMI cables and the connected HDMI device
- Support CEC bypass and xvYCC.