CDM-831TR - Worldwide Super Multi-system Converter with TBC/GENLOCK
CV/SV, VGA PC and Component Splitters / Switchers / Boosters / Equalisers
The Worldwide Super Multi-system Converter with TBC/GENLOCK from Cypress Technology [rovides broadcast quality conversion between numerous worldwide broadcast television standards---N3, N4, PAL, PAL M, PAL N, Secam. The Built-in TBC Genlock provides capability for synchronizing multiple asynchronous video sources.
- Two sets of video and S-VHS inputs.
- One output for each of composite video, S-VHS and Y, B-Y, R-Y.
- Input system auto detection.
- Digital conversion from input TV signals of NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL M, PAL N, SECAM to output signals of NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL M, PAL N, SECAM.
- Digital comb filter for input system decoding.
- Built-in Time Base Correction (T.B.C) function for signal synchronization.
- Built-in automatic gain control (A.G.C) function ensures 1 Vp-p output signal (input level can range from 0.5 Vp-p to 2 Vp-p).
- Full digital decoding and encoding; highly integrated digital processing reduces the board size and ensures reliable quality.
- A color-bar pattern will automatically appear on the TV screen when there is no video signal present on the input.
- TBC is active at all time, even in the bypass mode.
- Built-in TBC.Genlock capability for synchronizing multiple asynchronous video sources.
- Adjustable control on contrast, brightness, color, Tint and Horizontal/Vertical phase of TBC video.