CM-388 - HDMI to CV / SV Converter - with HDMI bypass
HDMI/DVI Signal Format Converters
The HDMI to CV/SV Converter with HDMI bypass from Cypress Technology is designed to convert digital signal from HDMI (or DVI + Coaxial) source to analog signal of NTSC or PAL system, with L/R stereo audio. Besides S-Video and Composite Video outputs, this Cypress product also provides one bypass HDMI output to deliver the original signal, and a Coaxial output to send S/PDIF digital audio to audio amplifier.
The HDMI to CV/SV Converter with HDMI bypass from Cypress Technology provides a convenient application that allows users to watch high definition movies while recording it (in standard resolutions 480i or 576i) to DVR or VCR machine.
- HDMI 1.2, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant
- Converts video signal from HDMI source to NTSC or PAL signal selectable
- Converts digital audio from HDMI or Coaxial source to analog stereo audio
- Accepts HDTV input of wide resolutions, from 480p to 1080p@60Hz (except 1080p@24Hz) and PC from VGA@60Hz to UXGA@60Hz. Note: Sources signal also need to disable 1080p@24Hz resolution in order to avoid image corruption.
- When the signal from HDMI or DVI source is protected by HDCP (Highbandwidth Digital Content Protection), the HDMI or DVI display needs to support HDCP to be able to show picture, and there will be no analog video output.
- Not compatible with HDCP source.