CV-400H - HDMI to Video Scan Converter
HDMI/DVI Signal Format Converters
The HDMI to CVBS Converter from Cypress Technology is designed to convert digital signal from HDMI source to analog signal of NTSC or PAL system, with L/R stereo audio. This device provides a convenient application that allows the users to store high definition movie in a standard resolutions of 480i or 576i on DVR or VCR machine.
This Cypress device is HDMI 1.2 & DVI 1.0 compliant and it features many great functions such like 3D noise reduction, frame rate conversion and adaptive contrast enhancement. Furthermore, a simple OSD function is available allowing user with easy viewing on the displaying status.
The HDMI to CVBS Converter from Cypress Technology has a number of great applications such as;
- HDMI signal conversion into Composite NTSC or PAL signal
- Digital audio signal conversion into analog audio signal
- HDMI 1.2, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant
- Converts video signal from HDMI source to NTSC or PAL signal
- Converts digital audio from HDMI source to analog stereo audio
- Accepts a wide range of HDTV input resolutions, from 480p to 720p and PC from VGA to WXGA
- Output picture size Underscan / Overscan
- 3D noise reduction in both temporal and spatial domain
- Frame rate conversion with arbitrar
- Adaptive contrast enhancement