CV-401H - HDMI to Video Scan Converter w/Audio output
HDMI/DVI Signal Format Converters
The HDMI to Video Scan Converter from Cypress Technology is designed to convert digital signal from HDMI source to analog signal of NTSC or PAL system, with L/R stereo audio in standard resolutions of 480i or 576i on DVR or VCR machine. The Cypress device is HDMI 1.2 & DVI 1.0 compliant and it features many great functions such like motion adaptive 3-D de-interlacing, 3D noise reduction, frame rate conversion and adaptive contrast enhancement. Furthermore, a simple OSD function is available allowing users to experience easy viewing on the displaying status.
The HDMI to Video Scan Converter from Cypress Technology has a number of great applications such as;
- Digital audio signal convert into analog audio signal
- HDMI source to NTSC or PAL signal
Note: This product does not process HDCP input. When receiving content that has HDCP encryption there will be no video output.
- HDMI 1.2, and DVI1.0 compliant
- Converts video signal from HDMI source to NTSC or PAL signal
- Converts digital audio from HDMI source to analog stereo audio
- Accepts a wide range of HDTV input resolutions, from 480i to 1080p and PC from VGA to WUXGA@
- Output picture size Underscan / Overscan
- Motion adaptive 3-D de-interlacing with pixel-by-pixel motion adaptive interpolation
- 3D noise reduction in both temporal and spatial domain
- Frame rate conversion with arbitrary conversion ration
- Adaptive contrast enhancement