CDVI-301 TX - RX - DVI over single Cat6 transmitter and reciever
HDMI/DVI Video Splitters/ Switcher/ Booster/ Equalizers
The DVI over single Cat6 transmitter and reciever from Cypress Technology is an intelligent device for extending your DVI-D signal over long distances. Instead of searching for lengthy DVI cables, your existing CAT6 cables can be utilized to perform advanced functions along with a bandwidth up to 2.25Gbps per channel. Also, the DVI over single Cat6 devices from Cypress Technology receives power through its USB connection, while Receiver is powered by the CAT6 connection. These devices are hardware based with fast and easy installation and are perfectly suited for common PC and notebook using.
The DVI over single Cat6 transmitter and reciever from Cypress Technology has a number of applications such as;
- DVI-D signal extension over CAT6
- DVI-D signal transmitting over long distance
- Supports digital video formats up to 36 bits
- Support high definition input/output up to WUXGA/1080p
- Uses one CAT6 cable for data/DDC transmission
- Equalizes and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting it in optimal quality
- DVI Cable testing showed that with WUXGA/1080p 8bit resolution, input or output device can run up to 12 meters away and with WUXGA/1080p12bit resolution it can run up to 10 meters away
- When transmitting a signal in WUXGA/1080p 8bit resolution the CAT6 operating distance is 40 meters, and when the signal is in 12bit resolution the CAT6 operating distance is 15 meters
- It is recommended to use power adaptor on both transmitter and receiver side to get the best performance and long distance operating.
- Using power adaptor on transmitter side only, receiver side powered over CAT6 cable, the operating CAT6 cable distance will decrease to 20 meters or less.