CLUX-11S - 1x1 HDMI 1.3 Repeater
HDMI/DVI Video Splitters/ Switcher/ Booster/ Equalizers
The 1x1 HDMI v1.3 Repeater from Cypress Technology is used to regenerate a Digital HDMI Signal for transmission over long distances.
The 1x1 HDMI v1.3 Repeater from Cypress Technology is the most advanced solution to HDMI signal distribution. The useful Cypress device is compatible to HDMI v1.3 specifications as well as harnessing cutting edge technology which defines the support to transfer Deep Color (10-bit and 12-bit ) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio, with a high bandwidth up to 225MHz (6.75Gbps). Besides the benefits of splitting and distributing, the HDMI v1.3 Repeater also provides signal amplification and equalization, so as to provide high performance I/O of audio and video. Each of the buffered output can run up to 30 meters and can be cascaded.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant Receiver.
- Deep color video up to 12bit, 1080p@60Hz.
- One HDMI source to connect to one HDMI display simultaneously.
- HDCP keysets allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display.
- Split a HDMI source to one output without signal loss.
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adapter cable.
- Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio transmission (32-192 kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p resolution: Input/Output source can run up to 30M/5.1CH.
- Full HDCP Compliant.