CLUX-16E - HDMI v1.3 1 x 6 HDMI Splitter
HDMI/DVI Video Splitters/ Switcher/ Booster/ Equalizers
The HDMI 1 by 16 splitter from Cypress Technology is capable of handling HDMI v1.3 and with support for Deep Color video and new lossless compressed digital audio. It also amplifies and equalized your signals offering unparalleled I/O of audio and video. With extra features like EDID and CEC, this splitter from Cypress Technology is able to handle all your HDMI splitting needs.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0
- Deep Color Video up to 12bits, 1080p@(24/60)Hz
- One HDMI source connect up to sixteen HDMI display simultaneously
- HDCP keysets allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display
- Splits a HDMI source up to sixteen outputs without signal loss
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable
- Supports LPCM 7.1Ch, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission (32-192kHz Fs sample rate)
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480i to 1080p
- Supports EDID functionality. The unit will detect the first HDMI/DVI output source's EDID and record in the unit. If the first detected output source is empty it will pass to next source, until the first HDMI/DVI been detected. When user reconnect all the output sources or re-plug the power, the system will automatically recover the EDID.
- Support xvYCC
- Support CEC bypass
- HDMI cable distance tested with 1080p/8bits resolution the I/O source can up run up to 15/15 meters. If 1080p/12bits the I/O source can run up to 15/10 meters.