CLUX-3D12S1A - 1 x 2 HDMI Splitter with 3D Audio to Amplifier
HDMI/DVI Video Splitters/ Switcher/ Booster/ Equalizers
The 3D HDMI 1in 2out Splitter with audio from Cypress Technology is fully compliant with HDMI. It allows the output from any HDMI equipped device, such as a 3D DVD or Blu-ray Player, to be split and connect up to two HDMI displays, such as a HDTV or a HD projector in the same room. The third HDMI output is an audio with blue screen output, which means it can be connected to an AV Receiver that does not support 3D signal.
This Cypress device has a number of applications, such as promotional use in showrooms for home entertainment or just general advertisement, educational or business presentations, as well as your own home entertainment set up.
- HDMI, HDCP1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant Receiver
- Deep Color video up to 12-bit, 1080p@24/60 Hz
- One HDMI source to connect up to two HDMI displays simultaneously
- One audio-only HDMI output connected to AVR
- Splits a HDMI source to two outputs without signal loss
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus Audio transmission (32–192 kHz Fs sample rate)
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to WUXGA and 480i to 1080p
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p/8-bit or 12-bit resolution,
- HDMI Input/Output distance can run up to 15 meters
- Supports EDID functionality.
Note: If both HDMI OUT 1 & HDMI OUT 2 are connected and HDMI OUT 1 is unplugged, the device will retain the EDID information for that device.