CLUX-14E - 1x4 HDMI 1.3 Splitter
The HDMI v1.3 Distribution Splitter from Cypress Technology is the most advanced solution to HDMI signal distribution. Each product in this Cypress series is compatible with HDMI v1.3 specifications as well as harnessing cutting-edge technology which defines the support to transfer Deep Color (10-bit and 12-bit) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio, with a high bandwidth up to 225MHz (6.75Gbps). Besides splitting and distributing, the HDMI v1.3 Distribution Splitter also amplifies signals which provides high performance I/O of audio and video.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant.
- Supports Deep Color video up to 12bit, 1080p@60Hz.
- One HDMI source which connects up to four HDMI displays simultaneously.
- HDCP keysets allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display.
- Splits audio and video from one HDMI input source up to four outputs without signal loss.
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable.
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission (32-192kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p/8bits resolution, the Input/Output source can run up to 15/15 meters. If 1080p/12bits the Input/Output source can run up to 10/15 meters.
- Supports xvYCC.
- Supports CEC bypass.