cmsdi-124 - 12x4 3G-SDI Matrix with 2U design
The 12 by 4 3G-SDI Matrix from Cypress Technology allows SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI signals to be shown on SDI displays while ensuring high bit rates of 2.970 Gbit/s to give you fast signal transmission without signal loss. For professionals this means that it is now easier to switch twelve 3G-SDI signals to four SDI signal outputs.
Note: Cable tested with Belden 1694A. Operating distance may vary if used with another type of cable.
- Twelve 3G-SDI input sources can be selected to four 3G-SDI displays simultaneously
- Operation at 2.970Gb/s, 2.970/1.001Gb/s, 1.485Gb/s, 1.485/1.001Gb/s and 270Mb/s
- Supports SMPTE 425M (Level A and Level B), SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M-C
- Connect with other units to extend your signal over long distances
- Equalized and re-clocked
- Supports signal input and output distance of up to 300M for SD signals, 200M for HD signals and 100M for 3G signals.