CSDI-14 - 3G-SDI 1 by 4 splitter
The SDI-3G Splitter 1in 4out from Cypress Technology is a device that allows SD/HD/3G SDI signal sources, such as a SDI video camera/recorder, to be displayed on up to four SDI displays, such as a SDI computer monitor or screen. The high bit rates (2.970 Gbit/s) allow for a faster signal transmission to prevent any loss of quality in the signal.
The SDI-3G Splitter 1in 4out from Cypress Technology has a number applications for both professional and amateur camera work and display including Video braodcasting display, professional video program display, film studios program monitoring, and video program switching display.
Note: Cable tested with Belden 1694A. Operating distances may vary if used with another type of cable.
- One 3G-SDI input sources can split to four 3G-SDI displays simultaneously
- Operation at 2.970Gb/s, 2.970/1.001Gb/s, 1.485Gb/s, 1.485/1.001Gb/s and 270Mb/s
- Supports SMPTE 425M (Level A and Level B), SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M-C
- Provides the Equalized and re-clocked transmission
- Supports signal input and output distance of up to 300M for SD signals, 200M for HD signals and 100M for 3G signals.