CSDI-42 - 3G-SDI 4 x 2 Switcher/Splitter
The 3G-SDI 4 by 2 Switcher/Splitter from Cypress Technology allows SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI signals to be shown on SDI display while ensuring high bit rates of 2.970 Gbit/s to give you fast signal transmission without signal loss. For professionals this means that it is now easier to switch four 3G-SDI signals and split it up to two SDI signal outputs.
The 3G-SDI 4 by 2 Switcher/Splitter from Cypress Technology has a number of great applications such as;
- Video broadcasting display
- Professional video program display
- Film studios program monitoring
- Video program switching display
Note: Cable tested with Belden 1694A. Operating distances may vary if used with another type of cable.
- Four 3G-SDI input sources can selected as the source and split to two 3G-SDI displays simultaneously
- Operation at 2.970Gb/s, 2.970/1.001Gb/s, 1.485Gb/s, 1.485/1.001Gb/s and 270Mb/s
- Supports SMPTE 425M (Level A and Level B), SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M-C
- Provides the Equalized and re-clocked transmission
- Control by RS-232, IR Remote and on panel buttons
- Supports signal input and output distance of up to 300M for SD signals, 200M for HD signals and 100M for 3G signals.