CCS-D1 - Demopad CENTRO 8 Controller
The CENTRO 8 controller is a powerful automation processor enabling an installer to create customised commercial or residential control systems. Utilising advanced embedded software, and programmable using DemoPad Designer Software, the CENTRO 8 processor is the heart of your control system providing complete control over automated and manual control functions.
DemoPad is the fastest and most cost effective solution for controlling audio, video, lighting, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning), and security systems (CCTV) directly from an iPhone, iPad, or Android device. The GUI can be user-branded for that finishing touch to any professional or bespoke control system interface.
The CENTRO 8 controller incorporates a vast array of connectivity ports for integration of IR, RS-232, Contact Closures, Low Voltage Relays, HDMI, USB, Audio, and LAN. Existing DemoPad software projects can be seamlessly integrated with the controller delivering the ultimate in flexibility for professionals committed to delivering World class control solutions.
- Powerful IP Networking Capabilities: Connect up to 20 simultaneous client devices (iOS/Android), and communicate with many more control devices throughout the network.
- Astronomically-Aware and Date-Aware Timer Events: For example : turn your lights off 25 minutes after sunset, except on weekends and in the summer.
- Centrally Stored System Variables: When one user turns a zone On, any other user (including remote ones) also know about it.
- Programmable Audio Output: Play a custom doorbell or security alert sound through your audio system when an input triggers, or at certain times.
- Programmable HDMI Output: Have another input to your HDMI distribution system to show web pages or a photo frame slideshow, which can be timer-driven.
- Built-in Web Server: Store the DemoPad project on the CENTRO 8 and allow communication of any device with a web browser.
- Advanced Macros: Uses the same powerful macro generation routines as our control app.
- Upgrade in the field: Return to your clients after installation to enable new features and benefits.
- HDMI Resolution Support up to 1080p@60Hz.
- Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS Master Audio Pass-through supported via HDMI
- Power Supply :12V DC
- Weight (kg) :1.963
- Dimensions(cm's):43.0(W) x 18.0(D) x 5.0(H)
- Operating Temperature:0 ̊C ~ 40 ̊C / 32 ̊F ~ 104 ̊F
- Storage Temperature: −20 ̊C ~ 60 ̊C / −4 ̊F ~ 140 ̊F
- Relative Humidity: 20 ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Power Consumption: 3.8W
- HDMI Specification:1.3a