CM-347ST - Video to PC/HD Scaler Box
The Video to PC/HD Scaler Box from Cypress Technology is designed to convert Composite Video, S-Video, YCbCr, and RGBS signals to a variety of computer and HDTV resolutions. This highly effective Cypress device accepts video input of all video systems - NTSC, PAL and SECAM.
- Video inputs are 3D de-interlaced and scaled up to PC or HDTV output resolution.
- Automatically accommodates worldwide input video systems of NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL M, PAL N, and SECAM.
- High performance adaptive digital 4H Comb filter Y/C separator with adjustable vertical peaking.
- Motion compensated deinterlancing algorithms to produce artifact-free progressive scan video signal.
- Built in adaptive film mode 3:2/2:2 pull-down provides clear and crisp de-interlacing of video originating from 24 fps film, such as DVD movies.
- Frame rate up conversion from 50 up to 85Hz.
- Vertical temporal filter (VT) removes jaggy and other de-interlacing artifacts from normal video.
- OSD menu with adjustable control on Color, Sharpness, Brightness, Contrast and Tint (NTSC).
- Last memory for all adjustments.