CP-294 - HD to HDMI 1080p Scaler Box
The HD to HDMI 1080p Scaler Box from Cypress Technology is designed to upscale digital video signal from HD input source to digital HDMI output of a wide-range of HDTV and PC resolutions, up to 1080p/WUXGA.
Besides the benefits of HD upscaling, the HD to HDMI 1080p Scaler Box also converts digital/analog audio signal to digital/analog format, then outputs to HDMI combining with the video, TOSLink (Optical fiber), and phone jack (L/R audio) simultaneously.
Lastly, this Cypress unit has a comprehensive OSD menu that allows user to select a variety of output resolutions and adjust for best picture quality.
- HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant. Scales any HD resolutions to PC (VGA ~ WUXGA)/ HD (480i ~ 1080p) resolutions.
- Automatically detects the factory setting of the connected display and output the corresponding resolution and refresh rate, when the NATIVE output is selected.
- Provides output picture adjustment on contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) level and aspect ratio size.
- Supports high resolution output: PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA; SD/HD: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Supports stereo LPCM analog/digital audio input and stereo LPCM analog/digital output. Simply select among the audio input sources in the OSD menu, then output the audio to HDMI, TOSLink and phone jack simultaneously.