CSC-210 - Video/PC/HD to UXGA Scaler
The Video/PC/HD to UXGA Scaler from Cypress Technology is designed to convert Composite, S-Video and YCbCr/YPbPr or PC signals to a variety of computer resolutions. This highly effective Cypress device handles video input from TV systems NTSC, PAL TV standards. The Video/PC/HD to UXGA Scaler from Cypress Technology has many great features to enhance performance and is ideal for use in professional large screen presentation.
- Professional universal scaler/deinterlacer for CV, SV, YCbCr/YPbPr and PC inputs.
- All inputs can be scaled up to output resolution - PC output: 640x480, 800x600(SVGA), 1024x768(XGA), 1280x1024(SXGA), 848x480(WVGA), 1280x768(WXGA), 1360x768, 1600x1200(UXGA)
- Automatically accommodates input video systems of NTSC 3.58 and PAL.
- High performance adaptive 3D Comb filter Y/C separator.
- Per-pixel motion compensated deinterlacing algorithms to produce artifact-free progressive scan video signal.
- Built in Adaptive film mode 3:2 pull-down provides clear and crisp de-interlacing of video originating from 24fps film, such as DVD movies.
- Frame rate conversion from 50Hz up to 60Hz (PAL), or 60Hz up to 60Hz (NTSC)
- Vertical temporal filter (VT) removes jaggy and other de-interlacing artifacts from normal video.
- OSD menu with adjustable control on Color, Detail, Brightness, Contrast and Hue(NTSC).
- Built-in DCTI/DLTI circuit for color/luminance transient improvement.
- Last memory for all adjustments.
- RS-232 interface allows remote control from PC.