CSLUX-300i - Multi-format to HDMI Scaler
The Multi-format Digital Video to HDMI Scaler from Cypress Technology has inputs for CV, SV, HD, Composite, PC, HDMI and SDI which can then be scaled to a HDMI or VGA. This allows sources with the mentioned inputs to be displayed on a HD screen/monitor or a VGA screen/monitor with audio output ports, plus a SDI loop out.
For example, this product from Cypress Technology allows you to connect one SDI source (such as an SDI camera or camcorder), one VGA source (such as a personal computer (PC) hard drive), one S-Video with stereo audio source (such a Blu-ray player), one Composite Video with stereo audio source (such as DVD Player or game console), one Component and stereo audio source (such as a DVD Player or game console), and/or up to two HDMI sources (such as a Set Top Box or game console). Once the various devices are connected via their respective inputs, users can then display any one of them on a HDMI display, like a HDTV, or on a VGA display, such as a VGA PC monitor or screen.
Therefore, this high performance digital video scaler from Cypress Technology supports all the functions of HDMI with resolution up to 1080p /WUXGA and Analog Digital Conversion (ADC) & Digital Analog Conversion (DAC) allowing a wide range of AV signals to be connected and displayed on high definition sources. Also, the clearly marked remote and on-panel controls make the Multi-format Digital Video Scaler very user friendly.
- Supports multi AV inputs to HDMI/VGA outputs
- Supports EDID and HDCP
- Supports 3D de-interlace, noise reduction and Comb filter
- Supports frame rate conversion
- Supports SDI loop out
- SDI peration at 2.970Gb/s, 2.970/1.001Gb/s, 1.485Gb/s, 1.485/1.001Gb/s and 270 Mb/s
- Supports SMPTE 425M (Level A and Level B), SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259 M-C
- Supports signal input and output distances of up to 300m for SDI, 200m for HD and 100m for 3G signals.