CH-103TX - HDMI v1.3 to CAT6 Transmitter
CAT5e/6/7, Optical Fibre, Co-Axial Cable Products
The HDMI v1.3to CAT6 Transmitter from Cypress Technology is the transmitter (Tx) unit of HDMI to CAT6 Solution that can extend HDMI digital signal through CAT-6 cables. This is compatible to HDMI v1.3 specifications, a cutting-edge technology which defines the support to transfer Deep Color (12 bits/color) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) Digital audio, with a bandwidth up to 225MHz. The installation of HDMI to CAT6 is easy and quick, simply place transmitter side next to your HDTV source such as a DVD player, then place the receiver side next to your CAT 6 to CAT6 repeater unit and get all necessary cables connected and enjoy.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI1.1 standards.
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 36 bits (12bits/color) and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) Digital audio.
- Supports CAT-6 cables for Video/DDC transmission.
- Supports equalization and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting them with optimal quality regardless of the incoming signal quality.
- Supports high definition resolution, the cable distance test with 1080p/8bits resolution the Input/Output source can run up to 30/45 meters. If 1080p/12bits resolution the Input/Output source can run up to 15/15 meters.
- Supports CEC bypass.
- Supports xvYCC.