CH-106TX & RX - HDMI Transmitter & CAT6 Receiver with IR
CAT5e/6/7, Optical Fibre, Co-Axial Cable Products
The HDMI 1.3 transmitter and receiver from Cypress Technology is the right way to send your HDMI signal over long distances. Instead of using expensive HDMI cables, this device lets you use your existing CAT 6 cables/sockets while also performing the same functions like transferring Deep Color (12 bits/color) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio, all with a bandwidth up to 225MHz. And if that weren't enough, you can use your existing remote to control your device from over 30/45 m away through an IR blaster. If your looking for a way to extend an HDMI signal, then the HDMI 1.3 Transmitter and Receiver from Cypress Technology is what you have been searching for.
This Cypress product is perfect for;
- Showroom display
- Window display
- Home or individual display
- Commercial display
- Lecture room display
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI1.0 standards.
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 36 bits (12bits/ color)
- Supports new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) Digital audio .
- Supports CAT-6 cables for data/DDC transmission.
- Equalizes and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting it in high quality
- Supports high definition resolution,
- With 1080p/8bits resolution the Input/Output source can be up to 30/45 meters away
- With 1080p/12bits resolution the I/O source can run up to 15/15 meters.
- Supports CEC bypass and xvYCC.