CH-1106TX - HDMI over CAT5/6 Transmitter and Receiver Set with IR Source Control
CAT5e/6/7, Optical Fibre, Co-Axial Cable Products
The HDMI 1.3 transmitter and receiver over CAT6 from Cypress Technology is an extension tool for your long distance HDMI display needs. Instead of using expensive HDMI cables, your existing CAT6 cables/sockets can replace HDMI cables while performing the same functions like transfer Deep Color (12 bits/color) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) Digital audio, at a bandwidth of up to 225MHz.
Moreover, you can use your existing remote control to control your HDMI 1.3 transmitter and receiver over CAT6 over a 30/45 meters distance through the IR blaster. The HDMI 1.3 Transmitter and receiver from Cypress Technology is your ideal choice when looking for a HDMI extender.
- Complies with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI1.1 standards
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 36 bits (12bits/color) and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) Digital audio
- Supports CAT6 cables for data/DDC transmission
- Supports equalize and recover incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting them with optimal quality regardless of the incoming signal quality
- Supports high definition resolution, the cable distance test @ 1080p/8bits: Input/Output source can run up to 30/45 meters; @ 1080p/12bits: Input/Output source can run up to 15/15 meters
- Supports CEC bypass
- Supports xvYCC
- Supports IR Receiver & IR Blaster
- Supports full range of IR frequencies from 20~60 KHz