CLUX-1CAT8H - 1 by 8 CAT 6 to HDMI V1.3 Splitter
CAT5e/6/7, Optical Fibre, Co-Axial Cable Products
The 1x8 CAT6 to HDMI v1.3 Splitter from Cypress Technology allows users to distribute a HDMI source to 7 HDMI displays located 40 meters away through two CAT5 cables. This solution provides a direct input of one CAT6 to a looped output of CAT6 and 7 HDMI outputs – a smart way to link and display a single source to 8 different screens simultaneously.
Alternatively, the CAT6 output can also be treated as an extender to connect to another CAT6 splitter or cascade with other unit in multiple layers. Due to the mass usage of the CAT6 system and the information allowance through the CAT6, this design leaves users to display many types of information without compressing the signal and display over long distance. Besides these, the CAT6 to HDMI splitter from Cypress technology also incorporates added value functions like EDID, System Reset, Deep color and IR systems.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant
- Deep color video up to 12bit, 1080p@60Hz
- One CAT6 source connection to one CAT 6 and 7 HDMI - allowing users to link up to eight displays simultaneously
- HDCP keysets allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display
- Splits a CAT6 source up to eight outputs without signal loss
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HDMaster Audio transmission (32-192kHz Fs sample rate)
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- HDMI cable distance test @ 1080p resolution: Output can run up to 10M/5.1CH
- Selects EDID from TV mode or STD mode (this splitter)
- Deep color setting of 8 bit or 12 bit
- IR remote control
- System Reset function