CLUX-1H4CAT - 1 by 4 HDMI to CAT6 splitter
CAT5e/6/7, Optical Fibre, Co-Axial Cable Products
The 1 by 4 HDMI to CAT6 Splitter from Cypress Technology provides a direct input of one HDMI to a direct output of HDMI, and 3 CAT6 outputs that allows users to link up a source to display in 4 different screens simultaneously. Alternatively, the HDMI output can be treated as an extender to connect to another HDMI splitter or cascade with other unit in multiple layers. Due to the mass usage of the CAT6 system and the information allowance through the CAT6, this design from Cypress Technology leaves users to display many types of information without compressed the signal and display through long distance. Not only so, it also has some extra functions like EDID, System reset, Deep color and IR systems.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant.
- Supports Deep color video up to 12bit, 1080p@60Hz.
- One HDMI source to connect up to one HDMI and 3 CAT6 that allows users to link up to four displays simultaneously.
- HDCP keysets allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display.
- Splits a HDMI source up to eight outputs without signal loss.
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable.
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master
- Audio transmission (32-192kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p resolution: Output can run up to 10M/5.1CH.
- Selects EDID from TV mode or STD mode (this splitter).
- Deep color setting of 8 bit or 12 bit.
- IR remote control.
- System reset function.
- Full HDCP Compliant.