CMLUX-4H4CAT - 4 by 4 HDMI 1.3 to CAT6 Matrix
CAT5e/6/7, Optical Fibre, Co-Axial Cable Products
The 4 by 4 HDMI 1.3 to CAT6 Matrix from Cypress Technology is a high performance HDMI Matrix over CAT 6 Cable with a remote control. This handy Cypress product is compatible with HDMI v1.3 specifications as well as harnessing cutting-edge technology which supports the to transfer Deep Color (10 bits/color) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio.
The 4 by 4 HDMI 1.3 to CAT6 Matrix from Cypress Technology offers you the maximum convenience in HDMI signal distribution, especially when you have multiple HDMI sources and displays to be connected together. Each of the four HDMI sources can be directed to any one of the four HDMI displays, so each display can show a different source. When HDMI signal progresses through the system, it is re-timed, and level-compensated.
Furthermore, since signal is transferred over CAT 6, the distance can be extended at a long range (over 50m @ 1080p 8 bits) yet at a very low cost. CAT 6 connection can also be built with cascade function with other devices with real time play and no signal loss. Moreover, with remote control and built-in IR in & out systems, makes it a very handy device.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant.
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Color 12 bits and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio.
- The HDMI input is compensated, clock / phase adjusted, and jitter eliminated so the output is a brand new standard HDMI signal.
- Supports input source LED indicators on each output select.
- Compatible with all HDMI sources and displays.
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- Supports RS-232 control.
- Supports IR remote control and IR extender.
- Supports CAT-6 cables of variable types.
- Supports high definition resolution, the cable distance test with 1080p/8 bits resolution the output source can run up to 50 meters. With 1080p/12 bits resolution the output source can run up to 10 meters.