CPLUS-1082CVEA - 10x10 HDMI/Audio over HDMI and CAT5e/6/7 Matrix
CAT5e/6/7, Optical Fibre, Co-Axial Cable Products
The 10 x 10 HDMI/HDBaseT Matrix supports video transmission (resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz & HDCP 2.2), multi-channel digital and analog audio and control via IR, RS-232, Telnet or WebGUI from ten High Definition sources to eight outputs over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable (up to 100m) for each output. In addition, 2 HDMI outputs can work with any 2 HDMI input, together they can work as a 2x2 Matrix of 6G video. Further, it supports passthrough of high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio as well as 3D content that can be displayed when connecting a 3D TV and a 3D source.
Except video routing, it offers audio routing, insertion/extraction for utilising to different applications such as merging background music into video clips. Besides, it supports optical return channel, which can retrieve the audio signal from the optical input port on a compatible receiver connected to the Matrix through HDBaseT.
Additionally, the LAN connectivity will allow a 100BaseT network to be served to smart TV's or game consoles. The Matrix has a built-in pattern generator which can be used to verify the video signal on any of its 10 output ports. The maximum timing for test pattern is 6G. The Power over HDBaseT (PoH) function can power compatible receivers, providing greater flexibility in installations.
- Routes 10 HDMI sources to 10 displays
- 8 x HDBaseT outputs support 300MHz resolution YUV 4:4:4 and 2 support 600MHz resolution
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p and 4K@30Hz on HDBaseT output ports and up to 4K@60Hz YUV444 on HDMI output ports
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- 2 x 600MHz output resolution for any of 10 inputs or mirror any 2 output images for monitoring output images immediately
- Supports HDBaseT transmission distance up to 100m over CAT5e/6 cable and 70m for 4K2K@30MHz
- Advanced Internal and External EDID management
- 4 sets of configurable EDID
- Supports HDBaseT output with Optical Return Channel
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Audio delay for lip-sync
- Audio mixer function provides background music mixing
- IR remote control for sink and sources
- Supports IR signal control from source and sink ends (bothway IR)
- Internal test pattern up to 6G generated for self-testing and sink device testing