CMIR-882 - 8x8 IR Matrix
CEC / EDID / IR / IP / Wall Plate Controllers
The Bi-directional Infrared Matrix from Cypress Technology is designed to work alongside the 8×8 HDMI matrix, providing control of up to 8 source devices from up to 8 display locations. Using the original or programmable remote controls, source devices such as DVD/Blu-ray players or satellite/set-top boxes can be controlled from any location.
The Bi-directional Infrared Matrix from Cypress Technology has a number of useful applications such as;
- Control multiple sources and displays via bi-directional Infrared signals
- Extending the range of existing systems
- Long distance Infrared control
Note: This device does not support the sending of audio/video signals, it only transmits and receives infra-red signals.
- Supports independent IR input and output selection and control
- Supports an IR frequency range of 30 kHz~50 kHz
- Use your existing remote controls or programmable/universal remote controls
- Supports bi-directional IR from input and output locations
- Supports RS-232 control, IR remote control and on-panel control
- 1U size design