CM-398DI - CVBS/SV to DVI-I Converter
CV/SV, VGA PC and Component Splitters / Switchers / Boosters / Equalisers
The CVBS/SV to DVI-I Converter from Cypress Technology is a compact device that allows you to show content form Composite Video (CV) or S-Video (SV) sources on a PC monitor or Composite television. Compact and lightweight, this device from Cypress Technology is easy to use, simply connect a CV/SV device such a digital camera or video recorder via the S-Video input and connect a PC monitor or Component television via the DVI-I output on the other side of the device.
The CVBS/SV to DVI-I Converter from Cypress Technology is a low cost video to DVI-I converter box that can convert CV/SV (NTSC or PAL system) to DVI-I resolutions of XGA to UXGA or HD resolutions of 480p to 1080p, with a frame rate conversion feature that allows users to view DVD, VCR or game console sources on a DVI monitor. With advanced 3D motion adaptive de-interlace that helps to eliminate jagged edges when displaying content on TV's, the CVBS/SV to DVI-I Converter is a useful tool for professionals that work with CV/SV sources and DVI displays. This Cypress device also has an On-Screen Display function that allows users to easily select the output resolution.
- Operates in NTSC and PAL system
- High Quality Scaling Engine
- Output resolution: PC resolution: XGA, SXGA, UXGA and Component resolution: 480p/576p, 720p,1080p
- 3D (frame based) motion adaptive YNR/CNR noise reduction (for Y/C video input)
- On-Screen Display
- Advanced 3D motion adaptive de-interlace
- Automatic 2:2 & 3:2 film mode detection
- Play video games on your DVI monitors
- High-resolution output picture
- Plug & play- no drive software required