CLUX-11CD - HDMI Audio Extractor
Digital and Analog Audio Format Converters
The HDMI™ Audio Extractor from Cypress Technology is a device that allows you to extract audio signals from your HDMI/DVI source. When connecting with a TV or display you don't always get great speakers, or in the case of a display, no speakers at all. Therefore, with this Audio Extractor from Cypress Technology you can take your original HDMI audio signal and convert it to optical and L/R audio.
What this means is that you can output your audio signal to external speakers or amplifiers, giving you the ability to enjoy high quality sound. If you want to improve your audio experience and extend your audio signal, the Audio Extractor from Cypress Technology is the perfect choice.
- Compliant with HDMI v1.3 (with Deep Color Video at 24/30/36 bit), HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0
- Supports HDMI Sample Rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports Optical Sample Rate up to 192 kHz
- Supports TMDS clock frequency rate 225MHz
- Supports high-bit-rate (HBR) audio
- HDMI cable distance with 1080p 8bit/12bit resolution, the input/output distance is up to 10 meters
- Low power consumption
- Support built-in audio EDID switch of LPCM2, 5.1/7.1 or Bitstream