DCT-1D - Optical to Analog Audio Converter with Dolby Digital Decoder
Digital and Analog Audio Format Converters
The Optical to Analog Audio Converter with Dolby Digital Decoder from Cypress Technology provides the ideal solution for converting an optical digital audio signal to analog stereo audio by supporting digital audio to analog audio signal conversion (DAC) from TOSLink input port to RCA stereo output ports. The unit features a built-in Dolby Digital Decoder that can output analog stereo audio without any signal loss. The unit is powered by USB bus.
The Dolby Digital Decoder function guarantees that Dolby Digital audio signals are downmixed to analog stereo without any loss of quality. This unit is perfect for use in digital recording systems, computer audio systems or digital mixing consoles and can be powered from any spare USB port which allows it to be used with USB equipped HDTVs, Blu-ray players or computers without the need for a separate power supply.
- Supports digital audio to analog audio signal conversion
- Supports TOSLink to RCA stereo audio interface conversion
- Supports 2-CH LPCM audio sampling rate up to 96 kHz
- Supports 2-CH~5.1-CH Dolby Digital audio sampling rate of 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz
- Supports S/PDIF data rate up to 24-bit
- Compact size and elegant design
- Easy to install and operate