CLUX-12CEC - 1 by 2 HDMI v1.3 Splitter
HDMI/DVI Video Splitters/ Switcher/ Booster/ Equalizers
The HDMI v1.3 1in 2out Splitter with CEC is a high performance splitter which offers an advanced solution to HDMI signal distribution. This device allows you to connect a single HDMI source, such as a Blu-ray Player or PS3, and can split these signals to be displayed on up to two HDMI displays, such as a HDTV or projector, by splitting and replicating the signal from the HDMI source with no loss of quality. Besides the benefits of splitting and distributing, the HDMI v1.3 1in 2out Splitter also provides signal amplification and equalization, so as to provide high performance I/O of audio and video.
The HDMI v1.3 1in 2out Splitter with CEC is compatible to HDMI v1.3 specifications. This technology defines the support to transfer Deep Color (10-bit and 12-bit) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio, with a high bandwidth up to 225MHz (6.75Gbps). HDMI v1.3 Distribution Amplifier products with CEC in their part number provide additional CEC control feature and CEC function support includes one touch play & record, timer programming, menu language, deck & device menu control, OSD display, device OSD transfer, remote control pass through, system audio control and system standby.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant Receiver.
- Deep color video up to 12bit, 1080p@(24/60)Hz.
- One HDMI source to connect to 2 HDMI displays simultaneously.
- HDCP keysets allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display.
- Splits a HDMI source to 2 outputs without signal loss.
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable.
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission (32-192kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p/8bits resolution, the Input/Output source can run up to 15/15 meters. If 1080p/12bits the Input/Output source can run up to 10/15 meters.
- Supports EDID functionality. The unit will detect the first HDMI/DVI output source's EDID and record in the unit.
- Support xvYCC.
- Support CEC functions