CLUX-12S - 1x2 HDMI 1.3 Splitter
HDMI/DVI Video Splitters/ Switcher/ Booster/ Equalizers
The 1x2 HDMI V1.3 Splitter from Cypress Technology allows a device with HDMI output to be connected to up to two HDTV displays simultaneously without signal loss. Furthermore this handy Cypress device performs signal amplification and equalization, so as to provide high performance I/O of audio and video. Each of the buffered output can run up to 30 meters and can be cascaded.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant Receiver.
- Deep color video up to 12bit, 1080p@60Hz.
- One HDMI source to connect to one HDMI display simultaneously.
- HDCP keysets allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display.
- Split a HDMI source to one output without signal loss.
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable.
- Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio transmission (32-192 kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p resolution: Input/Output source can run up to 30M/5.1CH.
- Full HDCP Compliant.