CLUX-14CEC - 1 by 4 HDMI v1.3 Splitter
HDMI/DVI Video Splitters/ Switcher/ Booster/ Equalizers
The HDMI v1.3 Distribution Amplifier from Cypress Technology is the most advanced solution to HDMI signal distribution. Each Cypress product in this series is compatible to HDMI v1.3 specifications as well as harnessing cutting-edge technology which supports the transfer of Deep Color (10-bit and 12-bit) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio, with a high bandwidth up to 225MHz (6.75Gbps). Besides the benefits of splitting and distributing, the HDMI v1.3 Distribution Amplifier also offers signal amplification and equalization, so as to provide high performance I/O of audio and video.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant Receiver.
- Deep color video up to 12bit, 1080p@(24/60)Hz.
- One HDMI source to connect to 4 HDMI displays simultaneously.
- HDCP keysets allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display.
- Splits a HDMI source to 4 outputs without signal loss.
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable.
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission (32-192kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p/8bits resolution, the Input/Output source can run up to 15/15 meters. If 1080p/12bits the Input/Output source can run up to 10/15 meters.
- Supports EDID functionality. The unit will detect the first HDMI/DVI output source's EDID and record in the unit.
- Support xvYCC.
- Support CEC Control.