CLUX-14W - 1 by 4 HDMI 1.3 Splitter
HDMI/DVI Video Splitters/ Switcher/ Booster/ Equalizers
The HDMI v1.3 Splitter from Cypress Technology is an advanced solution for HDMI signal distribution. This device supports deep color (10 & 12-bit) video with new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio, with a high bandwidth up to 225MHz (6,75Gbps). Besides just splitting and distributing, the Cypress device also amplifies and equalizes your signal to provide high performance I/O of audio and video. With added features like EDID, CEC and system reset the HDMI v1.3 Splitter from Cypress Technology will fully support your HDMI splitting needs.
- HDMI v1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant.
- Supports Deep Color video up to 12bit, 1080p(24/60Hz).
- One HDMI source can simultaneously connect with four HDMI displays.
- HDCP keysets allow each output to work independently when connecting to an HDMI display.
- Splits an HDMI source on up to four outputs without any signal loss.
- Supports DVI source and display by using an HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable.
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission (32-192kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to WUXGA and 480i to1080p.
- HDMI cable distance testing showed that with 1080p/8bit resolution, the input output distance can be up to 15/10 meters. If 1080p/12bit, the input/output distance can be up to 10/10 meters.
- EDID function support. This unit will detect the first HDMI/DVI output display's EDID and record it in the unit. If the first detect output is empty it will pass on to the next output, until the first HDMI/DVI display has been detected. When users re-plug the power, the system will automatically recover the EDID.
- Supports xvYCC and CEC bypass.
- Switch Reset button on to restore the system every 8-10mins
- Buttons for EDID settings allow for fast recognition between the source and display.