CLUX-22HC - HDMI/CAT6 to HDMI/CAT6 Splitter
HDMI/DVI Video Splitters/ Switcher/ Booster/ Equalizers
The HDMI/CAT6 to HDMI/CAT6 Splitter Switcher from Cypress Technology is the most advanced solution for HDMI and Video/DDC signal distribution. This CAT6 output port can be easily connected to an HDMI receivers CAT6 input port to allow a stable connection between an HDMI source and any compatible display.
The HDMI/CAT6 to HDMI/CAT6 Splitter Switcher from Cypress Technology is compatible to HDMI V1.3, which defines and supports the transfer of Deep Color (10bit and 12bit) video and a new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio signal, with a high bandwidth up to 225MHz (6.75Gbps). Besides splitting and distributing, the Video/DDC CAT6 output also does signal amplification and equalisation which provide high performance I/O of audio and video.
Note: According to tests The Input/Output source can be up to 15/15 meters away when the HDMI cable has a resolution of with 1080p/8bits. The CAT6 cable test showed that with a resolution of 1080p/8bits, the Input/ Output source can be 45/45 meters away. The HDMI cable test showed that with a resolution of 1080p/12bits, the Input/Output source can be 15/10 meters away. And finally the CAT6 cable test showed that with a resolution of 1080p/12bits, the Input/Output source can be 20/20 meters away.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant.
- Deep color video up to 12bit, 1080p@(24/60)Hz.
- Simultaneously outputs one HDMI and one Video/DDC CAT6 source to one HDMI and one Video/DDC CAT6 output.
- HDCP keysets allows each output to work independently when connecting to an HDMI display.
- Capable of splitting HDMI/CAT6 sources to HDMI/CAT6 outputs without any signal loss.
- Supports LPCM7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD master audio transmission (32-192 kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to SXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- Full HDCP Compliant.