CLUX-42E - 4x2 HDMI v1.3 Distributor with Switcher
HDMI/DVI Video Splitters/ Switcher/ Booster/ Equalizers
The 4 by 2 HDMI v1.3 Distributor with Switcher from Cypress Technology is a high performance product suitable for an array of applications. This device allows your various HDMI source to share two HDTV displays. Furthermore, the 4 by 2 HDMI v1.3 Distributor with Switcher is extremely user friendly in that users can simply press one button to select their desired HDMI source to display on the HDTV.
Each product in this Cypress series is compatible to HDMI v1.3 specifications as well as harnessing cutting-edge technology which defines to transfer Deep Color (10-bit and 12-bit) video and new lossless compressed (LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio, with a high bandwidth up to 225MHz (6.75Gbps). The 4 by 2 HDMI v1.3 Distributor with Switcher also provides signal amplification and equalization, so as to provide higher performance I/O of audio and video.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant Receiver.
- Deep color video up to 12bit, 1080p@ (24/60) Hz.
- Four HDMI sources to connect up to two HDMI displays simultaneously.
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable.
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission (32-192kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- Supports signal amplification and equalization before transmitting.
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p/8bits resolution the, Input/Output source can run up to 20/15 meters. If 1080p/12bits the Input/Output source can run up to 20/15 meters.
- Supports EDID functionality. The unit will detect the first HDMI/DVI output sources EDID and record in the unit. If the first detected output source is empty it will pass to next source, until the first HDMI/DVI been detected. When user reconnected ALL the output sources or re-plug the power, the system will automatically recover the EDID.
- Support xvYCC.
- Support CEC bypass.