CLUX-4M - 1 by 4 HDMI 1.3 with Multi-Channel Splitter
HDMI/DVI Video Splitters/ Switcher/ Booster/ Equalizers
The 1 by 4 HDMI 1.3 with Multi-Channel Splitter from Cypress Technology is a high performance HDMI splitter which allows a single HDMI source to be split into four separate and identical buffered Outputs for multi-viewing purposes. This Cypress device supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480i to 1080p.
For example you could connect your Blu-Ray player to the splitter via HDMI, and then output the signal via HDMI to four displays simultaneously. Thanks to the splitters buffering capabilities, there is no loss in quality on any of the outputs. HDMI cable distance test with 1080p/8bits resolution, the Input/Output can run up to 15/15 meters, and at 1080p/12bits the Input/Output can run up to 10/15 meters.
The 1 by 4 HDMI 1.3 with Multi-Channel Splitter from Cypress Technology can also be used with DVI devices. Simply connect your DVI source or display by using a HDMI/DVI converter cable.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant
- Deep color video up to 12bit, 1080p@(24/60)Hz
- One HDMI source that can connect up to four HDMI displays simultaneously
- HDCP keysets allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display
- Splits a HDMI source up to four outputs without signal loss
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable
- Dolby Digital Plus, DTS digital audio transmission (32-192 kHz Fs sample rate)
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480i to 1080p
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p/8bits resolution the, Input/Output can run up to 15/15 meters. If 1080p/12bits the Input/Output can run up to 10/15 meters
- Selects EDID from TV mode or STD mode (this splitter)
- Supports CEC bypass
- Supports System Reset function