CLUX-8M3D - 1x8 HDMI v1.3 Splitter
HDMI/DVI Video Splitters/ Switcher/ Booster/ Equalizers
The HDMI v1.3 1in 8out Splitter from Cypress Technology is a device that not only allows you to split and output HD signals, but 3D as well. Users can connect a single HDMI/HDMI v1.3 (3D compatibility) source, such as a DVD or Blu-ray Player, and display it on up to eight HDMI sources, such as a HD LCD monitor or screen. The content can be displayed simultaneously on the eight displays, or the eight display can be used to display the content as a single image. This device from Cypress Technology is useful for a number of applications, including retail promotions, commercial advertising displays, or business/educational presentations.
With eight HDMI outputs and capable of distributing 3D content the HDMI v1.3 1in 8out splitter is a forward looking device that helps you handle futuristic technology today. Compatible with HDMI v1.3 which defines the ability to transfer 3D content, Deep Color (10-bit and 12-bit) video and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio, this Cypress device doesn't merely handle splitting and distributing, far from it, it also amplifies and equalizes your signals to provide high performance I/O of audio and video.
- HDMI v 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant receiver
- Deep Color video up to 12 bits, 1080p@24/60Hz
- Supports 3D content with an LED indicator to indicate if the video is in standard definition or 3D
- Allows one HDMI source to simultaneously connect with up to eight HDMI displays
- HDCP keysets allows each output to work independently when connected to a HDMI display
- Transmits a HDMI source to eight outputs without any signal loss
- Supports DVI source / display by using a HDMI/DVI adaptor cable
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD master Audio transmission
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to WUXGA and 480i to 1080p
- With 1080p/8bits resolution, the input source can be 15m away and with 1080p/12bits it can be 10m away
- With 1080p/8bits resolution, the output source can be 15m away, and with 1080p/12bits it can be 15m away