CMLUX-24S - v1.3 2x4 HDMIMatrix
HDMI/DVI Video Splitters/ Switcher/ Booster/ Equalizers
The HDMI V1.3 Matrix from Cypress Technology is an excellent solution for connecting all of your HDMI devices and sources together and with an excellent remote control to switch between the devices and sources this system is also easy to use. Furthermore, the HDMI V1.3 Matrix can transfer Deep Color video and bit stream digital audio, it also supports HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0.
The HDMI V1.3 Matrix from Cypress Technology has a number of useful applications including;
- High performance HDMI 1.3 Matrix with two inputs and four outputs and a remote control allowing you to link your favorite HDMI devices in order to enjoy movies, music, or games at the same time.
- Each of the two HDMI sources can be directed to any of the four HDMI displays or one source can be directed to all of the displays.
- When an HDMI signal progresses through the system, it is re-timed, and level-compensated.
- Define HDCP, HDMI and DVI source. The LED light will turn on to define the input sources' format.
- Switchable EDID function for choosing the native resolution to display.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant.
- Supports digital video formats in 12bit Deep Color and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio) digital audio.
- The HDMI input is compensated, clock / phase adjusted and jitter free so the output is a brand new, standard HDMI signal.
- Supports input source LED indicators on each output select.
- Compatible with all HDMI sources and displays.
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- Supports RS-232 control.
- Supports IR remote control and IR extender.
- Supports Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio transmission (32-192 kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports LPCM7.1 channels output from each independent HDMI ports.
- HDMI cable distance testing that with 1080p/8bit resolution, the Input distance is 10 meters and with 1080p/12bit the Input distance is 10 meters.
- HDMI cable distance testing showed that with 1080p/8bit the output distance is 10meters, and with 1080p/12bit the output distance is 6meters.