CPHD-3 - HDMI V1.3 Pattern Generator
Multisystem TV Pattern Generators
The HDMI v1.3 Pattern Generator from Cypress Technology is the most advanced device for your audio & video signals test. With built-in 39 timings and 45 patterns this Cypress product outputs both analog and digital signals, providing over thousands of types of testing signals.
The HDMI v1.3 Pattern Generator from Cypress Technology can be conveniently controlled via the front panel buttons or the IR remote and a LCD screen for easy viewing. Other than testing your devices, this generator can also check the resolution of your devices and record them, check bandwidth and phase behavior of video transmission, verify video amplifiers/color temperature/video motion plus HDCP verification, data comparison, EDID check and many more other useful functions.
- HDMI 1.3 , HDCP 1.1 , DVI 1.0 compliant
- Provides 39 timings and 45 patterns
- Timings include SD, HD up to 1080p, PC up to UXGA/reduced-WUXGA.
- Patterns include normal patterns and adjustable patterns.
- Output format are digital HDMI/DVI, or analog PC/HD(component)
- Deep Color supports 8 / 10 / 12 bits
- Audio source is selectable among external L/R, optical or internal sinewave
- Internal LPCM channel is selectable - 2CH, 5.1CH, 7.1CH.
- Supports HDCP test, EDID analysis.
- [AUTO] Autorun function is for demonstration.
- Edit [My Favorite] timings and patterns through RS-232 and PC software.
- User-friendly interface - LCD display, LED indicators, IR remote, RS-232 remote