CH-A1 - 3D Mini HDMI Analyser
The 3D mini HDMI Analyser from Cypress Technology is a tool for checking both source and display devices. With touch button control and built-in OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) it can show status of both input and output devices. The major purposes of the 3D Mini HDMI Analyser from Cypress Technology is to analyse input source info-frame and output sink EDID as well as utilizing built-in pattern to test output device.
- Supports Timing include SD, HD up to 1080p, PC up to WUXGA and 3D
- Provides 25 timings and 6 patterns
- Deep color video up to 12-bits, 1080p@60Hz
- Support input signal bypass, digital video formats in Deep Color Mode at up to 36 bits (12bits/color) and new lossless compressed (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD master Audio) digital audio
- Supports internal pattern audio LPCM 2CH 48/96/192KHz, LPCM5.1 48/96 kHz, LPCM7.1 48/96KHz
- Analyze input source info-frame and output sink EDID
- Touch button control function
- OLED show Input / Output timing information.