CDL-160ETH - USB (Universal Serial Bus) to HDMI Converter with RJ45
The USB to HDMI Converter with RJ45 from Cypress Technology allow users to use a TV as the PC primary display with keyboard and mouse at hand for Internet browsing, listening to music and watching movies from a PC on the network. Simply connect the TV to the Cypress device and then plug the device into an Ethernet network, the TV will instantly become the PC monitor for any computer on that network.
The USB to HDMI Converter with RJ45 from Cypress Technology will enable a TV to be used as if it was directly connected to the computer. The distance between TV and computer can be 100 meters apart within the same LAN. This Cypress device removes the limitations of running expensive audio and video wiring in long distance digital signage extending. Multiple users will have the ability to access the same TV without physically connect with computers. This will eliminate the distance limitations of conventional audio and video cabling for easy AV sharing between computers.
The USB to HDMI Converter with RJ45 from Cypress Technology has a number of useful applications such as;
- Ethernet to HDMI Displays
- USB to HDMI Display
- Long distance PC display and control
- PC application sharing
- Docking stations
- Projectors display
- Extend or mirror video through network or USB cable to HDMI display, including both video and audio output signals.
- Share HDMI displays with multiple users through your existing office or home IP network.
- Add a HDMI display to your computer through a USB 2.0 port.
- Supports mirror and extended video modes.
- Friendly interface for easy configuration and monitoring.