CP-254 - DVI to DVI-I Scaler Box
The DVI to DVI-I Scaler Box from Cypress Technology is a high performance two-way Scaler Box that converts DVI-D input into analog + digital PC or HDTV output.
- CP-254 is a high performance PC/HDTV two-way scaler that accepts digital DVI-D input and converts to DVI-I (digital+analog RGB) output.
- The input is digital PC/HDTV signal in the format of either RGBHV or YPbPr/YCbCr data bitstream via 24-pin DVI connector.
- The output of the CP-254 is digital+analog PC or HDTV signal in the format of digital RGBHV bitstream plus analog RGBHV, known as DVI-I (Intergrated digital and analog).
- The input resolution is automatically detected while the output resolution and refresh rate can be selected through OSD menu and front panel push buttons.
- 48 MB frame memory for frame rate conversion.
- Output picture adjustment on brightness, contrast, color, RGB level, and H-V position.
- DVI output enables an all digital rendering of video without the losses associated with an analog interface and is an ideal for use with digital display such as LCD, plasma and DLP projectors.
- A DVI-I to VGA adaptor is included to transfer the analog RGB output contained in the DVI-I connector into HD-15 VGA connector so that the output can also connects to any display units that has VGA input.