CP-295N - CV/SV to HDMI 1080p Scaler Box
The CV/SV to HDMI 1080p Scaler Box from Cypress Technology is designed to upscale analog video signal from Composite Video / S-Video input source to digital HDMI output of wide-range HDTV and PC resolutions; up to 1080p.
Besides the benefits of video upscaling, the CV/SV to HDMI 1080p Scaler Box also converts digital/analog audio signal to digital/analog format, then output to HDMI combining with the video, TOSLink (Optical fiber), and phone jack (L/R audio) simultaneously.
Lastly, this Cypress unit has a comprehensive OSD menu that allows user to select a variety of output resolutions and adjust for best picture quality.
- HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant.
- Scales any video resolutions to PC (VGA ~ WUXGA)/ HD (480i ~ 1080p) resolutions.
- Automatically detect the factory setting of the connected display and output the corresponding resolution and refresh rate, when the NATIVE output is selected.
- Supports 50/60 Hz frame rate conversion.
- Supports 3-D motion video adaptive, 3-D de-interlacing and 3:2/2:2 pull down detection and recovery.
- Provides output picture adjustment on contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) level and aspect ratio size.
- Supports high resolution output: PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA; SD/HD: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Supports stereo LPCM analog/digital audio input and stereo LPCM analog/digital output. Simply select among the audio input sources in the OSD menu, then output the audio to HDMI, TOSLink and phone jack simultaneously.