CSC-1600HDAR - Video Scaler Pro with RS-232
The Video Scaler Pro with RS-232 from Cypress Technology is designed to convert Composite S-Video and YCbCr signals to a variety of computer and HDTV resolutions. This highly effective Cypress device handles video input from all TV systems NTSC, PAL and SECAM TV standards.
The Video Scaler Pro with RS-232 from Cypress Technology has many great features to enhance performance and is ideal for use in professional large screen presentation studio.
- Video inputs are de-interlaced and scaled up to output resolution - PC output : 640x 480, 800x 600 (SVGA), 1024 x768 (XGA), 1280 x 1024(SXGA), 1280 x 768(WXGA), 1365 x 768. HDTV output: 852 x 480 P, 852 x 576 P, 1280 x 720 P 16:9, 1920 x 1080i 16:9
- Automatically accommodates worldwide input video systems of NTSC 3.58, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL M, PAL N, and SECAM.
- High performance adaptive 4H Comb filter Y/C separator with adjustable vertical peaking.
- Per-pixel motion compensated deinterlacing algorithms to produce artifact-free progressive scan video signal.
- Built in Adaptive film mode 3:2 pull-down provides clear and crisp de-interlacing of video originating from 24 fps film,such as DVD movies.
- Frame rate up conversion from 50 up to 75Hz (PAL), or 60 up to 85Hz(NTSC)
- Vertical temporal filter(VT) removes jaggy and other de-interlacing artifacts from normal video.
- OSD menu with adjustable control on Color,Sharpness,Brightness,Contrast and Tint(NTSC).
- Built-in DCTI/DLTI circuit for color/luminance transient improvement.
- The PC loop-through allows for easy change between video and PC source.
- Last memory for all adjustments.
- RS-232 interface allows remote control from PC.